Foundation Diploma in Management Studies
The Foundation Diploma in Management Studies course is a broad-based management programme, specifically designed to equip students who aspire to pursue higher-level studies, with the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their chosen area of related subjects.
- Principles of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Communication and Presentation Skills
Full Time: 6 months, 5 weekdays, 3 hours daily
Part Time: 9 months, 2 weekdays, 5 hours daily
Course Admission Requirements
Age: At Least 16 years old
Academic: At least 1 GCE “O” Level passes with Grade C6 and above or completed 9 years of formal education or equivalent.
Language: IELTS 5.5 or at least C6 in GCE O Level English or a minimum score of 50% in the Upper Secondary English Placement Test or equivalent.
Course Commencement Day
First Monday of the month.
1. Application fee: SG$300 (non-refundable)
2. Course fee: SG$5,800
3. Medical Insurance fee: SG$200 (non-refundable)
4. ICA student pass processing fee: SG$120 (Payable to ICA)
5. Payment modes: Cash, Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer
6. School Account Details:
Company Name: ELMWOOD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE PTE. LTD.
Account Number: 689-373-694-001
Bank Name: OCBC Bank
Swift BIC Code: OCBCSGSG
Mode of Assessment
Students must successfully complete all modules and achieve at least 90% attendance and not be absent for more than 7 consecutive days without valid reason.